Thank you for listening!
Our thoughts are with everyone in all the states that are getting terrible disasters.
Safe journeys or stay safe as you tuck in.
On my needles and hooks:
Exploration Station- Stephen West, MadelineTosh Tosh Merino Light
Graduation Socks- Felici in Wizard - true after thought heel
Central Park hoodie - Highland Handmades in Worth Waiting for.
At the table:
Play stuffed animal vet for grans babies
Alegria Grande by Manos Del Uruguay
If you love Alegria, you’ll love Alegria Grande. This is a worsted weight version of their delicious superwash and polyamide yarn base. Available in both semi-solid and space-dyed colors.
• Yardage: Approx. 197 yds / 180 mts per 3.5 oz / 100g
• Gauge: 18 - 20 sts = 4" / 10 cm
• Needle Size: US 6 - 8 / 4 - 5mm
• Care Instructions: Machine wash or hand wash in cool water. Dry flat.
Some Talking Points:
• Manos yarns are produced by skilled artisans in cooperatives located throughout Uruguay.
• Each skein of yarn purchased helps a woman in Uruguay to support her family.
• Bonus points for GREAT photography!
• Each skein is signed by the artisan so that you know who made your yarn and which village it came from.
• Manos yarn and fiber is certified Fair Trade.
All projects talked about are in projects shared on the Ravelry group.
Michigan Fiber Festival -
Feel good yarn Company -Silver Spun cotton & Tussah silk
It's ok not to be ok
This weeks recipe:
Kabobs on the grill:
Meat of choice
Pop on bits
Main computer died
On the menu:
Northern Michigan Lamb and Wool
Knittin' in the Mitten 2017
14 spots available: bunk, bring.a.bed, day-tripper(full event)
Information on the Ravelry group.
Hulu- caught up on Librarians
Amazon prime- new season of Outlander