Welcome to the first Episode of The High Fiber Diet.
We're so glad to have you here for our first episode! We hope you enjoy it and enjoy getting to know us. We are brand new to this, but we hope to get better and better.
Cast on's, WIPS and Off the needles
- Oops, Bams is working on a pink cashmere/silk Ice Queen for one of her sisters holiday gift http://www.Knitty.com/
- Bams Cast on a pair of BFF socks in cascade variegated sock yarn also
- HideOdious Socks for mom finished but needs the ends woven in
- SOTSIII coming soon but sign ups are closed . Bams has to dye yarn for SOTSIII
- These are the socks Coggie is making for her husband, the heel is done off Fleegle’s Pattern
- Northern Michigan Lamb & Wool Festival - September 27th and 28th (where Coggie will be looking at wheels with her hubby
- West Michigan Whitecaps Stitch N Pitch August 24th
- Coggie's going to Stitches Midwest over the weekend! She's taking a designing class and plans to report back!
- Podcasts We Listen to:
- Hornshaw Wood Works - http://www.hornshawwoodworks.
Bams and Coggie will pick two winners randomly from the submissions. We will post a winner in approximately a month?)
You can enter to win either a hand dyed Skein of sock yarn or about 360 yds of hand dyed, handspun merino that's approximately worsted weight.
Two winners will be selected randomly from comments containing either something you heard and want to hear more of, or a suggestion for something you would like to hear in the future.
Bams and Coggie can be reached at
On Ravelry we are BammerKT and CoggieTM
Thank you for listening and as always, check your bank account before starting The High Fiber Diet.