14 July, 2009

Episode 35: Coggies Return to Spinning

Weigh in:

Bams:
Finished: Jack Sparrow Favorite socks
Still going: Vivian, Faux Russian Stole, Harris Tweed socks

Coggietm:
Still going: Myra
Started: Ribbon Yarn Jacket from plus size crochet, Mystery Bag along

Fiber Exercise:

Coggie:
Almost done spinning BFL- Cherry Chip
Product from LladyLlama

Bams:
Finished lace weight from Yarn Hollow
Tour de Fleece:
Red heather –Sweaters worth?
Product from Zarzuela’s Etsy

Our exercise:

Coggie: Walking a lot, down a total of 7 pounds now
Bams: Power 90

You just got schooled:
On hold until Tour de fleece is done.

Look what I found:
My First Sweater by DolyDimple pattern Loppem by Norah Gaughan
Beachy Make Up Bag by Savetheplanknit pattern Sundance Make Up Bag by Joƫlle Meier

Recipes:
Twitter win from Hudson Valley Fiber Farm
Selling knitting machines
Army of Women

On the menu for this month:
Fiber Arts Festival Castle Farms in Charlevoix MI- July 25-26
Coggie meant Carthage college, WI
Lots of stitch-n-pitches all over

Gadget Corner:
Entrelac markers: Lizardtoes or Knitting2relax gave me Meowingdogs

2 comments:

Jude said...

Ladies - I've been a fan since the beginning of your podcast, even though I'm not one to comment lots. You guys do a great job!! I find that becuase I don't have a knitting group I go to, I use your podcast as my group.

Anyway, I know you both love recipes and eating. If you are like me, and you sound like you are.....Sweets are a must! I wanted to post this link to a weight watchers recipe which is absolutely FABULOUS!!!! http://www.recipezaar.com/Weight-Watchers-Chocolate-Cupcakes-249061 If you need a chocolate fix and do not want to blow the diet, these are the treat for you. Everyone I know thinks these cupcakes are incredible.
One thing that I was told that is not on the recipe is to use the metal coated liners. These cupcakes are very very moist and they stick to the paper liners. I've tred it and found myself chewing the cupcake off the liner....yes, I was desperate!!

Coggie said...

Thank you, I will give them a try.