24 January, 2010

Episode 57: Don't Do Poo

Weigh in:

Finished: Bank Therapy slouch hat

Slouchy hay

Still going: Red rock socks, Raglan sweater, Steel topper

Fiber Exercise:

Spinning CVM

Color Ray 1: Color in Spinning, working with multi-colored dyed fibers

Cooking School:

Cast off in ribbing or in purl
Picking up for the sleeves, gusset at armpit

In the Kitchen:


G.O.R.P.
(granola, oats, raisins, and peanuts)

Equal parts Nuts, Dried fruit, Whole grain cereal

Pot Luck:

NyessaX- Inosculate
Siljadevine- Noro-fea-fan- Comfort shawl
Yarnsnthreads- My oatmeal- Spin off sweater

Recipes:

Finding knitting/spinning time
School
Donation Button/New Logos

On the Menu:

Olympics- Starts Feb 12
Knit-a-way 2010- End of April

What’s kept me company?

Anne of Green Gables
Anne of Avonlea
Anne of the Island

Gadget Corner:

Craftiness Etsy Shop - Knit n Spin

2 comments:

ripples said...

Just found your blog to see why you hadn't podcasted since the end of 2009, and find that you have. I use iTunes as my podcast collector and iTunes doesn't have any episodes since # 54.

Coggie said...

Hi,
I am sorry, I moved accounts. I did post in the shownotes and talk about in a couple of podcasts.

Please move your itunes subscription to The High Fiber Diet Podcast. As this is the libsyn account.

If you have either The High Fiber Diet or The High Fiber Diet Channel subscriptions those feeds will no longer be downloading.

Again, I am sorry.
K.