You can listen here
Finished : Scathatch hat. Baby blanket
Still going Effortless Cardigan
On hat kick- want to make: Star crossed slouchy hat, Cabled Chapeau, diamond head beret, Druidess Beret , and Gretel
Baby Knitting- Blu
Ending the year: Frogging & Finishing
Spinning Black Raspberry
yoga and some pilates.
Building a pvc noddy
In the Kitchen:
Lemon herb chicken for dinner:
4 chicken breasts- boneless if you wish
1 lemon sliced
Hand full of fresh thyme & Rosemary
2 cloves of garlic sliced.
Throw in crock, cook on high 4 hours.
Dried Apricot Pine Nut Pilaf Recipe
Submitted by wasunwilling
Makes 6 servings
Nutty, fruity side dish.
160 g onion, chopped (1 med)
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup brown rice, uncooked
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cup chicken broth (14 oz can)
1/4 cup water
96 g dried apricots, diced (1/2 cup)
47 g pine nuts, toasted (1/3 cup)
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 dash black pepper
1. Cook onion in olive oil over low heat.
2. Add rice, salt, broth and water.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Cover, turn the heat down to simmer for 35 or 40 minutes for white rice, 50 minutes for brown rice (until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed).
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add apricots, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
7. Stir in the pine nuts, basil and cumin. (Pine nuts can be toasted in a dry frying pan over medium heat.)
8. Pepper to taste and serve.
Pauly81- green stripe hat
AnneLena- Sam the Ram
LyndyStitches- pencil bookmark
Week of FUBAR,
Soldiers silent night
New Craft magazine- Podcaster from CraftSanity.
On the Menu:
Knit-a-Way 2011 – April 7-17th
HFD Retreat- Finalizing plans for the venue
Namaste bags: Messenger, Urban Hipster and Classic Hipster