19 April, 2011

Episode 114: Knit-A-Way Recap: Me me me!

You can listen here

Weigh in:
Thunder clap
100_1253

Sweater
Baby blanket
Socks
Necklace
100_1227

Coaster
Coaster


Dish Cloth
100_1240

Fiber Exercise:

Spun Batts- Pop star by Uniquely yours!

100_1241

Spun Polworth


Dyed Yarn
100_1254

My exercise:

Walked some at the retreat..Beach not for me

Field Report:

Lots of emails
Skyping when I got home
Return dates!!!!

Recipes:

Retreat recap:
All Goodies have been added to the photo set on Flickr

Gift bag from Camp KIP

Camp KIP Bag


On the Menu:

Michigan Fiber Festival
Stitches Midwest
Knittin’ in the Mitten

Gadget Corner:

Thergonomic Hand Aids

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Coggie,
Thanks for sharing all the pictures of Camp KIP. It has been so much fun to listen to all the podcasters and their view of Camp KIP. It looks so beautiful there. I really miss the woods. Love all the ladies knitting in the beautiful living room