04 May, 2010

Episode 70: Fiber-Friend Orgasm No Faking It Here

You can listen here


Not a normal show. This one is not for the kids!!

Recorded at Knit-a-Way 2010 with I think 10 people from the retreat. Lots of laughter and lots of fun.

Pictures from the retreat:

We drove up to this:

Front Door

Back of house by the lake:

Back of house

The kitchen, just breakfast food:

Kitchen


The Great room we played in:

Great Room

Thank you Tina
Photo taken by Tina- The event planner

Deck was a great place to relax in quiet:

Deck area

The View of Lake Huron:

Lake Huron

Beach front

The Retreat Group Shot: The hat I did not make.
Thank you Tina
Photo taken by Tina- the event planner.


Thank you to everyone who joined me for the recording. I hope you enjoyed the show!!

5 comments:

Shorty said...

Thanks for making the weekend wonderfully fun!

I hate my laugh so much!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooo jealous! Looks like a beautiful spot to enjoy such a wonderful hobby!

Coggie said...

Your laugh is great!! Thank you as well.

Coggie said...

Join us next year please.

KnittyAJ said...

Absolutely gorgeous setting! BTW, the funniest and best podcast yet!!! Loved it. Wish I were there...it was my BD.